The company offers Flash Strips
2” to 12” in any width size, which are self adhesive and flexible. The Flash Strips offer cost effective and long lasting solutions of waterproofing, sealing and heat insulation problems prevalent in construction industry. These Flash Strips are composed of the core of five layers composite strip SBS (Styrene Butadiene Styrene) polymer modified bitumen of 1.5 mm thickness with High Density Poly Ethylene film and Aluminum covering on the top and Silicon adhesive layer protected by release paper on the bottom. We make available Flash Strips at affordable prices.
Areas Of Application :
Substrates Compatibilities Flashstrip offers long lasting adhesion for the following substrates :
Functional Benefits :
- Cement based substrates- Asbestos, Concrete and Vitrified Tiles.
- Metal based substrates- Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Mild Steel, Galvanized Iron and other alloy products.
- Polymers- Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, PVC and ABS materials.
- Other Materials- Wood, Glass, Fiberglass and Canvas products.
The composition of Flashstrip and its proper application offers the following benefits in the field of construction industry
- The Aluminium topping of Flashstrip provides protection from the external environmental factors like Ultra Violet Rays, Reactive Gases and Sunlight and thus enhances the life of bond.
- The strong adhesion quality of Flashstrip ensures a stronger bond lasting for a long period unless it is deliberately peeled off.
- The qualities of flexibility and pliability of Flashstrip helps to withstand the structural movements and thus prevents cracking of bonded substrates.
- The application of Flashstrip on AC Ducts and Coils provides insulation and prevent energy losses.
- The DIY attribute of Flashstrip results in economy of resources.