Latex Bonding Agents
that we offer is carboxylated styrene butadiene copolymer latex used for bonding new to new or new to old concrete in interior or exterior applications. As an admixture, this Latex Bonding Agent promotes a strong bond as well as also improves the curing, long term durability and resistance to moisture and cracking of the finished concrete. Buyers can obtain huge stocks of Bonding Agents from us.
- Toppings, patches and leveling courses on concrete structured members
- Thin sets, terrazzo, stucco and bonding slurries.
- General reconstruction work and latex modified overlays.
- Coating on reinforcement.
- Withstands chloride ion diffusion & sulphate/CO2 attack due to marine or industrial weather.
- Improves bond strengths to hardened concrete.
- Dense, impermeable, mortar for column & beam repairs.
- Reduces rate of corrosion while applied on steel bars.
- Reduces cracking through increased mortar flexural strength.
- Increases mortar wear resistance under rubber wheeled traffic.
- Increases mortar tensile strength.
Available in 5 L, 20 L & 200 L drum